Why Help Your Liver Achieve Peak Performance?
The liver generates over 1500 chemical reactions every second. Liver actions influence every major function throughout the body, from brain activity, to digestion, to immune responses, to blood sugar regulation, to hormone recycling, to blood quality, to energy levels, to nutrient storage, to muscle action, to bone density, to organ and gland health, etc., etc., etc.
1. So much oil at one time is hard to get down and is a burden on the digestive system.
2. Oil in combination with the fruit juice results in a viral/fungal overgrowth condition (food combining rule: do not combine oils and sweets).
3. Epsom Salt is a harsh, unpredictable laxative. (Ancient Mineral Blend is a gentler laxative providing a more balanced mineral profile. Digestive Bitters is stronger and acts as an effective bile stimulant (even without oils), providing the most natural way to dissolve stones and promote bowel cleansing.
4. Epsom Salt is low in its mineral profile (just magnesium sulfate), therefore unbalancing to the body when taken internally in excess.
5. This kind of liver flush does nothing to build long term strength in the liver and its natural bile production abilities (which require the use of bitter herbs and digestive spices to activate bile and digestive enzyme production).
6. Fails to address, even contradicts, the underlying causes of liver stone and gallstone development (body acidity coupled with sugar (or fruit) plus oil consumption).
7. Can worsen extreme gallstone blockage due to its unnatural purgative action pushing against larger undissolved blocks of gallstone material.
8. Investigations into the composition of the green gallstones being flushed from the system have found that they are composed of olive oil and stomach acids (formed in the stomach, not the gall bladder.) Read Could This Be Gallstones? for the science on this.
1. Purifies the blood
2. Breaks down or neutralizes a wide array of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, and parasites
3. Manufactures bile, an alkaline compound necessary for:
a. complete digestion of food (particularly fats)
b. dissolving liver stones and gallstones
c. the elimination of years of undigested food along with the mucoid plaque buildup in the small intestines (through the action of bile going through the digestive tract dissolving the mucoid plaque)
4. Plays a role in the formation and storage of vitamins A (1-2 year supply), D (1-4 month supply), E, K, and B12 (1-3 year's supply)
5. Breaks down spent red blood cells into components for bile production and amino acids (also a function of the spleen).
6. Breaks down vegetable proteins into reusable amino acids later to be recycled into new proteins (cooked meat proteins do not break down easily in this manner, thus taxing the digestive system).
7. Develops new amino acids, and from them, new proteins.
8. Manufactures cholesterol and triglycerides.
9. Plays a role in balancing blood pH by converting excess ammonia (alkaline) into urea (acid), thereby reducing the buildup of nitrogen-based waste compounds through excretion (nitrogen is a component of both ammonia and urea).
10. Plays a major role in carbohydrate metabolism (the breakdown and formation of sugars).
11. Stores glycogen for future energy requirements.
12. Breaks down insulin and other hormones to be recycled into new compounds.
13. Raises low blood pressure (when activated by renin from the kidneys and influences from the adrenals).
14. Manufactures blood clotting fibrins.
15. Manufactures hormones that regulate the production of platelets by the bone marrow.
16. Manufactures a growth factor which plays a role in childhood development and the strengthening/remineralization of adult bone, muscles, organs, and glands.
17. Breaks down hormonal excesses (toxic levels of the hormones estrogen and testosterone, if allowed to circulate in the blood, increases the risk of hormonally related imbalances if they are not transformed by the liver).
18. Encapsulates viruses, bacteria, fungus, parasites, heavy metals, and chemical toxins in bile fluids, thus isolating them from reabsorption as they pass through the digestive tract.
19. Recycles cholesterol in the blood and intestines for use in the construction of steroidal hormones (estrogen, testosterone, adrenaline, cortisol, etc.).
20. Plays a major role in the upgrading of the immune system overall.
1. Insure ideal body alkalinity with the daily consumption of Earth & Sea Greens or Vital Cleanse & Nutrify Superfood Blend especially before (or with), and an hour or more after, the Liver Flush with Bitters to insure improved alkalinity for better bile flow.
2. The night before the Liver Flush, take 3-4 capsules (no more) of Digestive Bitters and 1/2 Tablespoon of Ancient Mineral Blend with any amount of water. This will produce your first laxative effect typically by 8-10 AM the next morning.
3. Be sure the body is fully hydrated, as dehydration is one common cause of constipation. Consume up to one quart of pure water with 1/2 Tablespoon of Sacred Clay & 1/2 Tablespoon of Ancient Mineral Blend, OR 1 Tablespoon of Mineral Manna (already contains both components in it), daily first thing in the morning (except on the day of the flush, since Ancient Mineral Blend will be part of the flush itself).
Food can be consumed after the fluids have passed through the stomach (purpose being not to dilute normal digestive juices). It commonly takes about 30 minutes for fluids to leave the stomach.
On the subject of hydration: Go to WayBackWater.com website and learn about how important hydratable water is to our health. Order a small bottle of their water. (One bottle should last 2-3 months.) Add 1 Tablespoon of their water to a gallon of your current best water source. This will restructure your water molecules to the .4 nanometer size that easily enters the cells.
Pay close attention to their Ramp Up Schedule as this level of hydration will cause a detoxification of your cells in a big way. The most obvious detox symptom will be an unusual level of fatigue. Take frequent clay baths during your Ramp Up Schedule to offset any detox reactions. Take it slow.
A second water restructuring option is to go to Quantum Age Water and obtain their stir wand which also restructures the water, though in a different way (based on the effects felt from drinking the water).
I use both on the same jug of water and find that 8-16 ounces per day, plus my daily teas, keeps me fully hydrated (eliminating any chapped lips, a sure sign of dehydration).
4. Normal meals (or light fibrous salads/meals) 1-3 days before the flush, during the liver flush day(s), and the following day are also allowed. This process does NOT have to be a deprivation type of fast to be effective. In fact it will not work well unless food is consumed to keep the digestive tract in the active mode.
However, avoid, for 24-72 hours prior to the flush, and during the day of the flush, the following constipating foods:
g. bananas (yes, bananas are constipating)
5. Also avoid the use of oils in the diet in proximity with sweets, fruits, sweet juices (like carrot), breads, grains & other sweet/starchy foods within 2-3 hours, or until the sweets starches or the oils/fats have been fully digested. These, in combination will increase viral/fungal overgrowth, up to the point when the bile has fully emulsified (digested) the oil.
Coconut oil (which is partially predigested) in moderation, and whole foods with oils, like avocado, olives, and moderate amounts of seeds, seem to not produce this problem when combined with a starch like rice, squash, or potatoes, but can be problematic with fruits.
All liquid oils, however, need to be used in moderation, if at all, due to the way fat excesses (an oil is an extract, thus a concentrate, thus easily an excess), feed the viral loads in the body.
This principle, plus the consumption of nuts and nut butters, is one of the main contributing factors to the rampant levels of chronic fatigue and brain fog experienced by so many today.
6. Laxative effects typically begin to be noticed within 6 hours (from the effect of the Ancient Mineral Blend), and again in 24 hours (from the effect of the Digestive Bitters).
7. Performed at least once per week, the liver climbs toward peak performance and stays there.
8. Consume the following cocktail 1 to 2 times per day (for an intense cleanse period, otherwise once a week):
9. With or prior to taking the Liver Flush Blend (below) take separately 3-4 capsules of Digestive Bitters, (unless you are OK with a bitter powder which could be added to the Liver Flush Blend). More than 4 caps is generally not necessary, as this is plenty effective for most people. (4 caps is 1 teaspoon).
For some, 6 or more caps of Digestive Bitters can result in the opposite effect, common when too much is taken of any herb or homeopathic remedy, thus producing the very symptoms it is a solution for at the lesser amounts.
A normal daily amount with each meal is 2-4 caps of Digestive Bitters depending on the constipating/heavy nature of the foods consumed. 2-4 caps can also be consumed each night to facilitate improved digestion of remaining foods from the day.
In addition, maintain at least 2 caps of Digestive Bitters with each meal and before bed on the day before, the day of, and the day after, the Liver Flush.
10. The Liver Flush with Bitters Blend (include as many of the following as desired):
A. 8-10 oz. of lemon water, sauerkraut juice, kimchi juice, or rejuvelac (quinoa rejuvelac being my favorite rejuvelac). Use as much lemon or lime (or both) as desired for taste and effect – typically 1/4 to 1/2 a medium lemon. Can be tepid water or hot, as desired.
B. 1-2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice (bottled) can be used optionally if if lemons/limes are unavailable. For an additional zest, blend a portion of the the lemon or lime rind and juice together before adding additional components, then filter through a strainer.
C. Add 1 tablespoon of Rice Bran, Chia Seed, Flax Seed, or Sesame Seed, or a combination thereof. May be consumed separately as well if desired in a green superfood blend (Earth & Sea Greens or Vital Cleanse & Nutrify).
D. Add 1 rounded teaspoon (1/2 tablespoon) of Ancient Mineral Blend (magnesium-rich full spectrum mineral source). (If you only have Mineral Manna then increase the liquid as desired and use 1 Tablespoon). Mineral Manna in this drink is less tasty, but with added detox benefits, and not necessary for a cleanout.
E. Ancient Mineral Blend, Digestive Bitters, lemon or lime, a fatty food source, and a liquid are the five essential parts of this cleanse. The following options may be added as desired.
F. (Optionally) 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Coconut Water Vinegar (Tropical Traditions), or 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of Umeboshi Plum Vinegar.
Other vinegars can be used but generally not recommended for reasons unrelated to this program. The use of vinegar is partly for taste and digestive benefits, but not essential for the cleanout. (The main purpose of a vinegar and/or lemon/lime is to further emulsify the oil and stimulate the digestive juices in the body.)
G. (Optionally) 1/8 to 1 teaspoon of Fire! (contains cayenne, ginger, turmeric, & digestive/circulatory herbs), or just ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, and/or cayenne for a boost to capillary circulation and improved detoxification. Ginger & cinnamon also stimulates digestive juices.
H. (Optionally) A pinch to 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt (or other whole earthen saltwater). Start with the lesser amount and build to taste (btw, Mineral Manna already has a small amount of Himalayan Salt in it).
I. Taken separately from the beverage (or blended in if desired), 1 tablespoon of Earth & Sea Greens or Vital Cleanse & Nutrify Superfood Blend (for alkalinity to insure better bile flow). May be taken before or shortly after the beverage and again later in the day.
J. Eat fennel seeds or seed powder if gas develops. Typically 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds or its powder is enough to quell gas within 15-30 minutes.
11. Anticipate an effervescent energy rush, possible detox symptoms (slight headache or slight nausea) followed by a laxative response beginning in approximately 6 hours (Ancient Mineral Blend), and 20-24 hours (Digestive Bitters) from each consumption of the Liver Flush with Bitters cocktail.
12. Take a Clay Bath at the first sign of a detox reaction, or at least once per day during the 1-2 days of natural flushing.
13. As a cleanse this Liver Flush with Bitters may be performed:
Many blessings of health and success.
Enjoy the many gifts from Nature!
Related Article of Interest:
Feed your digestive system and your digestive system will feed your body.
along with my companion gift (among over 20 others):
Five Compassionate Steps to Transform Loss & Grief
by Michael King
Common herbs and spices (with 3 example recipes below) that boost your digestive powers, improve nutrient assimilation & increase physical health
How to improve your chances of chances of surviving sugar-laden holiday celebrations in good health!