Why Help Your Liver Achieve Peak Performance?
The liver generates over 1500 chemical reactions every second. Liver actions influence every major function throughout the body, from brain activity, to digestion, to immune responses, to blood sugar regulation, to hormone recycling, to blood quality, to energy levels, to nutrient storage, to muscle action, to bone density, to organ and gland health, etc., etc., etc.
1. So much oil at one time is hard to get down and is a burden on the digestive system.
2. Oil in combination with the fruit juice results in a viral/fungal overgrowth condition (food combining rule: do not combine oils and sweets).
3. Epsom Salt is a harsh, unpredictable laxative. (Ancient Mineral Blend is a gentler laxative providing a more balanced mineral profile. Digestive Bitters is stronger and acts as an effective bile stimulant (even without oils), providing the most natural way to dissolve stones and promote bowel cleansing.
4. Epsom Salt is low in its mineral profile (just magnesium sulfate), therefore unbalancing to the body when taken internally in excess.
5. This kind of liver flush does nothing to build long term strength in the liver and its natural bile production abilities (which require the use of bitter herbs and digestive spices to activate bile and digestive enzyme production).
6. Fails to address, even contradicts, the underlying causes of liver stone and gallstone development (body acidity coupled with sugar (or fruit) plus oil consumption).
7. Can worsen extreme gallstone blockage due to its unnatural purgative action pushing against larger undissolved blocks of gallstone material.
8. Investigations into the composition of the green gallstones being flushed from the system have found that they are composed of olive oil and stomach acids (formed in the stomach, not the gall bladder.)
Read Could This Be Gallstones? for the science on this.
1. Purifies the blood
2. Breaks down or neutralizes a wide array of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, and parasites
3. Manufactures bile, an alkaline compound necessary for:
a. complete digestion of food (particularly fats)
b. dissolving liver stones and gallstones
c. the elimination of years of undigested food along with the mucoid plaque buildup in the small intestines (through the action of bile going through the digestive tract dissolving the mucoid plaque)
4. Plays a role in the formation and storage of vitamins A (1-2 year supply), D (1-4 month supply), E, K, and B12 (1-3 year's supply)
5. Breaks down spent red blood cells into components for bile production and amino acids (also a function of the spleen).
6. Breaks down vegetable proteins into reusable amino acids later to be recycled into new proteins (cooked meat proteins do not break down easily in this manner, thus taxing the digestive system).
7. Develops new amino acids, and from them, new proteins.
8. Manufactures cholesterol and triglycerides.
9. Plays a role in balancing blood pH by converting excess ammonia (alkaline) into urea (acid), thereby reducing the buildup of nitrogen-based waste compounds through excretion (nitrogen is a component of both ammonia and urea).
10. Plays a major role in carbohydrate metabolism (the breakdown and formation of sugars).
11. Stores glycogen for future energy requirements.
12. Breaks down insulin and other hormones to be recycled into new compounds.
13. Raises low blood pressure (when activated by renin from the kidneys and influences from the adrenals).
14. Manufactures blood clotting fibrins.
15. Manufactures hormones that regulate the production of platelets by the bone marrow.
16. Manufactures a growth factor which plays a role in childhood development and the strengthening/remineralization of adult bone, muscles, organs, and glands.
17. Breaks down hormonal excesses (toxic levels of the hormones estrogen and testosterone, if allowed to circulate in the blood, increases the risk of hormonally related imbalances if they are not transformed by the liver).
18. Encapsulates viruses, bacteria, fungus, parasites, heavy metals, and chemical toxins in bile fluids, thus isolating them from reabsorption as they pass through the digestive tract.
19. Recycles cholesterol in the blood and intestines for use in the construction of steroidal hormones (estrogen, testosterone, adrenaline, cortisol, etc.).
20. Plays a major role in the upgrading of the immune system overall.
Insure ideal body alkalinity with the daily consumption of 1-2 tablespoons of Earth & Sea Greens or Vital Cleanse & Nutrify Superfood Blend, especially before (or with), and an hour or more after, the Liver Flush with Bitters to insure improved alkalinity for better bile flow. This will also increase the flush of toxins out of your tissue cells due to the vast number of nutrients.
If you are new to these two superfood blends, then be conservative at first, beginning with 1 teaspoon two or three times per day. If you notice increased fatigue, this is typically a sign of a detox reaction. Stay with 1 teaspoon per day for a few days, then increase gradually over time.
Take a teaspoon to a tablespoon of either of the above two superfood blends just before bed the night before to improve alkalinity before the day of the flush (and enhance deeper, more restful sleep).
The night before the Liver Flush, take 3-5 capsules (no more) of Digestive Bitters and 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5ml) of Ancient Mineral Blend or 1 Tablespoon (15ml) of Mineral Manna with any amount of water. This will produce your first laxative effect typically by 8-10 AM the next morning.
Laxative effects typically begin to be noticed within 6 hours (from the effect of the Ancient Mineral Blend), and again in 24 hours (from the effect of the Digestive Bitters, except when taken just before bed, then the effect from Digestive Bitters is typically noticed mid-morning).
Be sure the body is fully hydrated during the previous 3 days before the flush, as dehydration is one common cause of constipation.
Daily, first thing in the morning, consume up to one quart of pure water with 1/2 Tablespoon of Sacred Clay & 1/2 Tablespoon of Ancient Mineral Blend, OR 1 Tablespoon of Mineral Manna (already contains both components in it). Food can be consumed after the fluids have passed through the stomach (purpose being not to dilute normal digestive juices). It commonly takes about 30 minutes for fluids to leave the stomach.
On the subject of hydration: Hydration is more about the quality and structure of the water than actual volume consumed.
Poor quality water takes about 72 hours to hydrate the body, and requires a greater volume of water to reach the body's full hydration requirements.
A highly structured water source will hydrate the cells within minutes and require less volume to be effective.
Go to WayBackWater.com website and learn about how important hydratable water is to our health. Order a small bottle of their water. (One bottle should last 2-3 months.)
Add 1 Tablespoon of their water to a gallon of your current best water source. This will restructure your water molecules to the .4 nanometer size that easily enters the cells.
Pay close attention to their Ramp Up Schedule as this level of hydration will cause a detoxification of your cells in a big way. The most obvious detox symptom will be an unusual level of fatigue.
Note: Take frequent clay baths during your Ramp Up Schedule to offset any detox reactions. Take it slow.
A second water restructuring option is to go to Quantum Age Water and obtain their stir wand which also restructures the water, though in a different way (based on the effects felt from drinking the water).
I use both on the same jug of water and find that 8-16 ounces per day, plus my daily teas, keeps me fully hydrated (eliminating any chapped lips, a sure sign of dehydration).
If you are new to Way Back Water, begin with only two ounces of your water source modified by Way Back Water as per the company's Ramp Up Schedule. The rest of your quart (or more) can be your basis water source unmodified.
How to improve the structure of your current water source at home if you do not yet have a quality structuring process:
Add Mineral Manna (or Sacred Clay & Ancient Mineral Blend) to your quart of water; put a lid on the jar, then shake and swirl the water both ways for a few seconds.
This agitation and swirling affects the water in ways that mimic mountain spring water flowing over rocks, which is Nature's way of adding structuring to the water that purifies it and opens the bonding angle of the water, thereby increasing its ability to hydrate your cells.
Normal vegan, high fiber type meals (or light fibrous salads/meals) are also encouraged as a daily routine, or as much as possible, to reduce the constipating, congesting, and acid-forming properties of typical difficult to digest foods.
Cleansing the liver and gallbladder does NOT have to be a deprivation type of fast to be effective.
In fact, daily, gentle cleansing, digestive herbs in combination with easy to digest, high fiber, alkalizing foods are superior at keeping the digestive tract in the active mode by assisting the liver to produce a regular flow of bile (the body's natural laxative, stone dissolving process).
However, for this to be most effective, you will want to reduce or eliminate from the diet the following constipating foods:
e. granulated (and other concentrated) sugars
f. white breads/grains
Avoid the use of liquid oils in the diet in proximity with sweets, fruits, sweet juices (like carrot), breads, grains & other sweet/starchy foods within 1-3 hours of each other, or until the sweets/starches or the oils/fats have been fully digested.
These, in combination, will increase viral/fungal overgrowth if the bile has not yet fully emulsified (digested) the oil before the sweets or starches have entered the digestive tract.
Coconut oil (which is partially predigested) in moderation, and whole vegetarian fatty foods, like avocado, olives, and moderate amounts of seeds, seem to not produce this problem when combined with a starch like rice, squash, or potatoes, but can be problematic with fruits.
Meat, fish, dairy, eggs, and nuts, if combined with sweets, fruits, or starches, can produce blood sugar imbalances, gas, and digestive disturbances. The same can be true of honey or sugar in a salad dressing with olive oil.
All liquid oils need to be used in extreme moderation, if at all, due to the way fat excesses (an oil is an extract, thus a concentrate, thus easily an excess), feed the viral loads in the body.
Violating this foundational food combining principle is one of the main contributing factors to the rampant levels of chronic fatigue, constipation, and brain fog experienced by so many today.
This recommendation aligns with cultures around the world with little or no chronic conditions among even their elderly, and some of the most long lived cultures known.
Following these principles daily produces the best results, although if your diet is currently leaning toward the constipating foods category, a gradual transition that slowly reduces problematic foods is considered a wise approach.
The vegan, high fiber, alkalizing diet that includes satiating starchy foods like beans, potatoes, rice, and squash while eliminating the constipating foods at least 3-6 days a week, eases the strain on the liver and gallbladder (and all other organs), allowing them to climb toward peak performance and stay there.
Consume the following cocktail 1 to 2 times per day (for an intense cleanse period, otherwise once a week):
With or prior to taking the Liver Flush Blend (below) take separately 3-5 capsules of Digestive Bitters, (unless you are OK with a bitter powder which could be added to the Liver Flush Blend). More than 4 caps is generally not necessary, as this is plenty effective for most people. (4 caps is 1 teaspoon). 5 caps for tough cases.
For some, 6 or more caps of Digestive Bitters can result in the opposite effect, constipation, common when too much is taken of any herb or homeopathic remedy, thus producing the very symptoms it is a solution for at the lesser amounts.
A normal daily amount with each meal is 2-4 caps of Digestive Bitters depending on the constipating/heavy nature of the foods consumed.
2-4 caps can also be consumed each night to facilitate improved digestion of remaining foods from the day. In addition, maintain at least 2 caps of Digestive Bitters with each meal and before bed on the day before, the day of, and the day after, the Liver Flush.
8. The Liver Flush with Bitters Blend (include as many of the following as desired):
A. 8-10 oz. of water with lemon or lime juice, sauerkraut juice, kimchi juice, or rejuvelac. Use as much lemon or lime (or both) as desired for taste and effect – typically 1/4 to 1/2 a medium lemon. Can be tepid water or hot, as desired.
B. For an additional zest, blend a portion of the the lemon or lime rind and juice together before adding additional components, then filter through a strainer.
C. 1-2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice (bottled) can be used optionally if if lemons/limes are unavailable.
D. Add 1 tablespoon of Rice Bran, Chia Seed, Flax Seed, or Sesame Seed, or a combination thereof. May be consumed separately as well if desired in a green superfood blend (Earth & Sea Greens or Vital Cleanse & Nutrify).
E. Add 1 rounded teaspoon (1/2 tablespoon) of Ancient Mineral Blend (magnesium-rich full spectrum mineral source). (If you only have Mineral Manna then increase the liquid as desired and use 1 Tablespoon). Mineral Manna in this drink is less tasty, but with added detox benefits, and not necessary for a cleanout.
F. Ancient Mineral Blend, Digestive Bitters, lemon or lime, a fatty food source, and a liquid are the five essential parts of this cleanse. The following options may be added as desired.
G. (Optionally) 1/8 to 1 teaspoon of Fire! (contains cayenne, ginger, turmeric, & digestive/circulatory herbs), or just ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, and/or cayenne for a boost to capillary circulation and improved detoxification. Ginger & cinnamon also stimulates digestive juices.
H. (Optionally) A pinch to 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt (or other whole earthen saltwater). Start with the lesser amount and build to taste (btw, Mineral Manna already has a small amount of Himalayan Salt in it).
I. Taken separately from the beverage (or blended in if desired), 1 tablespoon of Earth & Sea Greens or Vital Cleanse & Nutrify Superfood Blend (for alkalinity to insure better bile flow). May be taken before or shortly after the beverage and again later in the day. J. Eat fennel seeds or seed powder if gas develops. Typically 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds or its powder is enough to quell gas within 15-30 minutes.
9. Anticipate an effervescent energy rush, possible detox symptoms (slight headache or slight nausea) followed by a laxative response beginning in approximately 6 hours (Ancient Mineral Blend), and 20-24 hours (Digestive Bitters) from each consumption of the Liver Flush with Bitters cocktail.
10. Take a Clay Bath at the first sign of a detox reaction, or at least once per day during the 1-2 days of natural flushing.
1-2 times in one day (or once per day for 2-3 days), with or separate from meals (but be sure to eliminate constipating foods mentioned above from the diet, or results will be reduced).
Consume fibrous meals on the days of the flush (this helps keep digestive fluids going, improving the results of the flush).
DO NOT FAST during the cleanse as fasting will slow bowel activity.
Consume Fire!, ginger/lemon tea, or cayenne pepper just prior to a Sacred Clay Bath will stimulate capillary circulation and sweat, thereby accelerating detoxification during the bath.
Related Article of Interest:
The 5 Most Important Ways to Build Peak Digestive Powers
Feed your digestive system and your digestive system will feed your body.
Our Moment of Decision
Today's chat is focused on the crossroads facing us, and how the decision humanity makes in the next few days and weeks will set the stage for how events unfold over the next two years of societal transformation.
Solutions for Better Sleep, Reduced Snoring, and Less Getting Up in the Middle of the Night
"No one will remain untouched or unaffected by the impact these revelations will have on them. It will be impossible to return to “life as usual” ever again."
Today's chat is focused on the upcoming disclosures, earth changes, weather effects, inevitable changes in the social order, and the choices we all will make in the near future that will impact our future generations.