Contains a Sacred Clay Foot Poultice for each foot, including Sacred Clay, Black Beauty, and two gauze rolls. Provides the equivalent of an 8-hour foot bath.
Sacred Clay Ingredients: 100% naturally occurring smectite/illite clay blend from a singular deposit near the region of Crater Lake Oregon.
Black Beauty Ingredients: Ocean Magnesium, Epsom Salt (earthen source), Sacred Clay, Himalayan Salt, Humic & Fulvic Earth, Activated Charcoal, Vitallite, Ormalite
1. Place entire contents of the plastic bag in a bowl.
2. Add enough warm/hot water to make a spreadable thick paste (approximately 1/3 cup water).
3. Spread all of the paste on the bottoms, tops, and sides of both feet approximately 1/8th inch (3mm) thick.
4. Wrap each foot in a gauze roll.
5. Spritz the gauze with water (or take a damp washcloth and apply to the gauze for a few seconds to let it absorb just enough water to dampen without affecting the clay beneath).
5. Optional: Wrap the gauze in plastic wrap or Saran Wrap to improve water retention leaving the toes free of plastic to allow for breathing of the feet. A plastic bag in place of plastic wrap can also be used but may be slippery when walking).
6. Place a sock over each foot to hold all together and keep the feet warm all night.
7. Remove the gauze and wash the clay off in the bath water the next morning. Can still be used as the basis of another clay bath if desired, as additional toxin absorbency will still remain in the clay.
Precautions: The clay/salts mixture is not intended for internal use.