Web Audio: Click on the title below to listen to this call, or right clickthe link, then "Save link as", to save the MP3 file to your computer:
1. Take responsibility for your own life in matters of health, success and fulfillment.
2. Recognize your past mistakes and life experiences as the foundations of your future success.
3. Choose your destiny, and then put your whole heart into making it happen.
4. Every morning, envision how you want the day to flow, and then engage the day with a smile!
5. Apply yourself every day to the development of a new skill.
6. Keep the circle going by becoming skillful at both giving and receiving - abundantly. In this way, benefits derived by each continue to grow and expand infinitely.
7. Simplify, simplify, simplify! All the complexities of Life are contained within a few simple basics.
8. Take frequent clay baths.
9. Consume sunlight through the eyes (with eyes closed when necessary).
10. Develop ways to breathe pure, fresh air.
11. Drink the most life-giving water you can find.
12. Eat for health and strength rather than for pleasure.
13. Eat only that which is earthen or grown from the earth (food the body will recognize as real food).
14. Stand or walk barefooted (or sock-footed) on grass or soil every day.
15. Connect to the center of the earth for vitalizing strength.
16. Practice simple, chi gong type exercises.
17. Observe and notice - cultivate the skill of being aware.
18. This is how you will know that a certain path is right for you - the feeling that you get when you imagine walking down that path, opens up a sense of calm, upliftment coupled with a quiet, confident inner knowing. Tension, doubt and fear are not the enemy; they contain clues as to why a certain path is not right for you. Sometimes the final answer that feels the best is a perfectly balanced blend of several options.
19. In all that you do, begin with the end result in mind. Before acting in any outward, physical way, first create an emotion-packed image of your desired end result, then take several deep breaths.
20. Bless every obstacle, both within and without, until it is filled with your love.
21. Love your pain, resistance and unhappiness until they reveal to you their gifts.
22. Question everything! Compare all that you see and feel to the simple, powerful ways of the True Nature of Life. (Discard the complicated rituals, the science of technology, and other forms of mental fluff.)
23. Foster a grateful approach to life. (Make a habit of looking for things to be grateful for in the face of both happy and unhappy moments in life.)
24. Breathe deeply, then pause, listen and feel.
25. Cultivate the ability to spend periods of time in deep stillness every day. (Even one minute a day will change your life forever.
26. Be inspired from this place of inner stillness. (Inspiration from deep stillness is the voice of your Soul.)
27. Go to this place of stillness to find your answers to important matters (like your purpose in life, your ideal vocation, partner, etc.).
28. Once inspired, act upon it with passion and enjoyment!
29. Neither mind nor emotion contains complete answers, but when blended together in exquisite harmony, love is born and true wisdom is realized.
30. Live from your heart.
31. Get to know your Soul (aka Oversoul). Become familiar with the feeling of "grounded upliftment" that comes from merging with your Soul.
32. Spend time in Nature. Cultivate an ability to commune with God through Nature, and thereby merge more and more each day with your own Soul. In this manner you bring Heaven to Earth.
33. Grow a garden - especially flowers!
Is your calcium supplement increasing your risk of heart attack, stroke and sudden death?