From Winter to Spring - the Rebirth of the World
Stop and take notice as winter turns into spring in your part of the world. Observe the buds on the trees, the tiny green shoots poking their way out of the ground amid the brown and lifeless stems from last year's growth.
What amazing power we find living within the yearly cycle of Nature's death and rebirth. A consistent, reliable process of regeneration every year, leaving some plants to cycle into the earth to add to the soil from which it came, as new seeds germinate and populate the new season with the next generation of flowers and greenery.
The majesty and strength of Nature is seen in its ability to rebound with life, transform the old into the new, and expand the boundaries of past year's progress.
Harmony, Balance and the PowerfulRecuperative Forces of Nature
Harmony & balance are the keynotes of the natural process. Even where discord or pollution is sown by the hands of ignorant man, given the right amount time, the natural biological processes of Nature will break down the chemicals, the asphalt, the concrete, the synthetic materials, and the man-made metals. This powerful natural process will rebuild the fallen forests, restore the polluted lakes and streams, and reionize the atmosphere.
Left alone, and given sufficient time, Nature will decompose all of man's technological achievements into piles of dust - compost for the rebirth of a new generation. Here are a few powerful examples of how she will engage in this reclaiming process:
1. Mushrooms & mycorrhizae will naturally thrive and multiply while decomposing the carbonaceous materials of the earth like petroleum oils and the fibrous woody remains of houses and fallen trees.
If you have ever seen a massive pile of mushrooms growing on a mound of petroleum pollution, (watch the TED video in the article) you know of the power of Nature to reclaim itself.
2. Bacteria and archaea are capable of decomposing a vast spectrum of both natural and artificial creations.
3. The volcanic ash fallout from a single volcanic eruption, spread worldwide through the powerful cycles of jet stream activity, though costly in terms of human life, is, never-the-less, able to purify chemical pollutants in lakes and streams and oceans alike, remineralize the soils of the world, and fertilize the land with life-giving amorphous silica (the birthplace of bions - the smallest, and most primal appearance of life).
4. Noting a less violent human intervention method:
Sacred Clay for agriculture, an underground lava clay (trade name Silica Rich), spread over commercially grown fields and affected rivers, is able to convert poisonous, chemical phosphate fertilizers (currently bound up in the soil as a useless, life-choking salt on conventional farms) into usable, bioavailable phosphate, thereby preventing the polluted runoff from today's farmland into our lakes and streams, while improving the health and yields of their crops.
5. A farm-grown pig, left alone in the wild, will produce tusk-toting boars as offspring within 5 generations - revealing the power of Nature to reclaim the wild.
6. It is the insect's job to consume the weaker, less healthy species of a plant, converting it back into soil in order to give life to a stronger seed stock. Even GMO plants don't stand a chance against the harmonizing, rebalancing power of Nature. Left alone, the DNA of such altered plants will feel the pull of Nature and begin a natural transformation back to its original heirloom status.
7. Along the way, the insects (Nature's equalizing force) will adapt and consume the GMO varieties standing in the fields. Left alone, within 5-10 generations of growth in silica-abundant, mineral-rich and biologically active soils, even the GMO altered varieties will revert back to heirloom DNA.
8. The same holds true for humans that live in the wild and close to Spirit (following a period of pollution cleanup, of course). To understand what I mean by this, listen to the audio book, "Grandfather" by Tom Brown Jr., (or the written version at Amazon.com) and the written series on "Anastasia" by Vladimir Megre. Here are two contemporary living examples of souls that live (or lived) in the wild, and how this lifestyle developed in them extremely advanced states of human abilities. They are recent examples of two people from diverse cultures that regained their divine heritage as human beings - and inspire us to do the same.
What must we do to survive our own pollution?
Due to her enormous regenerative power, our precious Earth will most certainly survive the horrible assault of today's mankind on our ecology - but will we? Her ability to clean up our mess over time is undeniable - she willsurvive.
Will we choose to share in the fruits of her labor? Only if we volunteer to champion her cause, change our own ways, clean up the small corner of the world in which we now live, and demand that our leaders do the same.
Will it matter in the long run if we don't?
If Nature cycles through death and rebirth (revealing to us the way of this sacred universe), isn't it likely that we will also? If we knew that we may become our own grandchild, left to live in the radiation & pollution we leave behind, would we more powerfully connect the dots between what we do (or don't do) today and what we will experience, personally, 2 or 3 generations from now?
Compassion at its Finest
I believe that it is only extreme compassion and a belief in humankind, that has restrained the Earth from violently reclaiming her land now, so as to begin the process of restoration on a more massive scale. For to accomplish this mammoth task effectively, she would have to do so at great expense to human life - unless of course, we get involved en masse, and work with her to clean up the mess we created.
Where do we begin?
Critical Aspects Required to Sustain Organ Efficiency
Q: After correcting a spleen imbalance with herbs, will a good diet and lifestyle without the herbs continue to maintain my health?
Why you have reason to question the health claims of the most popular oil on the planet.
Without taking the supplemental form!