How to change the world we see by changing how we perceive ourselves.
Web Audio: Click on the title below to listen to this call, or right clickthe link, then "Save link as", to save the MP3 file to your computer:CC-Self Image
A. The Central Role of Self-Image (and how it determines the state of your health, wealth & happiness).
B. What You Perceive to be True Shows Up for You (It's all about choosing a new perspective)
C. Eight Reasons Why the World We Want to See Does Not Show Up:
1. Wanting one thing but feeling the lack of it. (Feelings are necessary to give birth to a dream. Immerse yourself in the experience of what you want. Live in this experience everyday - as you transform your inner resistance to the dream.)
2. Waiting for circumstances in life to get better before believing it's possible. (Outer circumstances are merely the reflection of past beliefs. Your inner experience is the undeveloped seed of your future!)
3. Criticizing others for messing up your world. (This is playing the victim, not realizing that your self-image caused you to experience the events that way. Now that you have had the experience, take responsibility for building your new world and choose a new perspective.)
4. "I'm too busy coping with life to spend time doing the inner work." (Procrastination, avoidance & denial are like casting your seeds on dry, infertile soil. Make time every day to build the garden of your future.)
5. Basing your belief in what's possible on what you have seen others experience. (New worlds are created by those who clearly see a vision of the unmanifest.)
6. Failing to follow your passion. (Take action! - even if it is just a baby step, do something every day to grow your passion.)
7. Believing you must work for a living so you can earn enough to follow your passion later. (The real reason for the "work 6 days and take the 7th off" rule. The answer will surprise you!)
8. Being too cluttered inside to discern which inner voice is your true guidance. (Inner clarity is the secret to success. Refine your skill at listening to that still, quiet, confident inner knowing - then act on it!)
D. How to Sculpt a New Self Image (An easy to apply method that begins to produce results within the first 2 minutes - Have pen, paper and a mirror on hand)
1. Notice your countenance in the mirror.
2. Clarify & phrase your new self-image.
3. Symbolize the image within a circle.
4. Emotion-pack your image.
5. Notice (observe) your resistance with an open heart (100% loving presence).
6. Question your resistance in light of the True Nature of Life.
7. Breathe deeply 3 or more times until you enter into a place of deep stillness and peace.
8. Observe your countenance in the mirror and make a note of the differences that you see.
9. Repeat this process until you no longer feel any form of resistance to "being" the new self-image.
E. The bottom-line is to live in the experience of your dream every day until it is fully realized. (The secret to doing this successfully lies in your ability to merge your current world into the world of your dream.)
F. The above outline was provided so anyone could use it to advance in the manifestation of your dream. If you wish to go into greater detail, or be more specific to what you want to accomplish, you may schedule a Private Consultation with Michael King.
How Clays are Formed in Nature Giving Them Exceptional Detoxifying Powers
In order to understand the action of clay in and on the body, it is important to first understand how Nature forms clay in the first place, giving true clays different properties compared to the rock materials they are derived from.
The Dangers of Calorie Restrictive Diets and Food Abstinence Fasting After Living in a Highly Toxic World
Regaining Health Requires More Than Just Not Eating for Awhile
As an addition to the daily diet or as the central focus of a Superfood-Based Fast
Once all the celebrations are over, the thoughts arise about how best to bounce back. One safe and effective way to provide a gentle, daily cleansing of the liver is to include a superfood beverage in your daily meal plan. An effective cleansing, nourishing recipe will naturally include:
1) an herbal superfood blend (with hundreds of phytonutrients)
2) cleansing fruits,
3) cleansing veggies,
4) and circulatory stimulant spices (to improve nutrient assimilation)