Web Audio: Click on the title below to listen to this call, or right clickthe link, then "Save link as", to save the MP3 file to your computer:
CC-February 2, 2010 - Nutritional Supplements
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
1. The human body was made from:
a. the dust, or clay, of the earth
d. and air
2. Therefore, the body's most suitable sources of food and medicine would also be these same sources of life-giving nutrients - along with things grown from them - herbs, fruits, nuts, sea vegetables, moss, flowers, pollens, etc.
Whole Earthen Supplements
1. Whole earthen means sources of food, minerals, herbs, salts, pollens and sea vegetables in forms as close to their original state as possible (the way Nature provided them to us - unheated, un-dissected, un-concentrated, & unaltered).
f. mountain spring water at the source
g. evergreen forest, ionized air
h. wild foods, berries, nuts, fruit, spices, grains, vegetables, etc.
The best kind of garden within which to cultivate these items - A wild garden, planted but uncultivated.
Isolated Nutritional Supplements
1. These are developed in laboratories where wild or cultivated foods are analyzed, dissected, stripped, heated, broken apart, concentrated, chemically contaminated, deodorized, manipulated, or otherwise altered.
2. It is common to separate out small isolated components of a plant, mineral source, or other natural substance into a vitamin, a mineral, a plant compound, an enzyme, an amino acid, a hormone, etc. and concentrate it, or make a synthetic chemical compound similar to the extracted one.
3. These are called isolates.
4. Isolates are not natural substances because they are stripped of their brother and sister nutritional compounds and the natural context of the original earthen source.
5. Isolates can cause serious imbalancing influences when consumed due to the absence of the many supportive compounds that Nature knew were necessary in the original source in order to produce the most beneficial effect on the body.
Whole Earthen Resources are Created Multi-dimensional - Isolates are Singular.
1. A clay contains macro minerals, trace minerals, monoatomic (angstrom) elements, rare earths, isotopes, geomagnetic influences, beneficial bacteria, humates, etheric and other multidimensional influences.
2. Kirilian photography reveals that if you cut a leaf in half the energy signature of the absent half remains with the leaf, revealing the etheric quality of the leaf.
3. What else did Nature build into the plant that our cameras or technology cannot yet observe?
4. How important to human physiology are those unidentified, multidimensional aspects?
The Impact of Isolates vs. Earthen Resources on Human Physiology
1. When a Vitamin C isolate, like ascorbic acid, enters the human body, its influence is limited to the impact that C, by itself, has on the organs, glands, and chemical processes of the body.
2. When an earthen resource, like the vitamin C-rich amalaki berry, enters the body, with all of its multidimensional aspects, (of which there could be hundreds or even thousands), the whole body is effected in a multitude of ways that Nature knew would best support the influence of C in the body.
3. Every organ and gland, and every chemical process that requires Vitamin C in a variety of ways will be supported.
4. Supportive minerals, bioflavonoids, and other phytonutrients have been built into the berry by Nature (that are now missing in the isolated ascorbic acid).
5. Unique supportive compounds required by a particular organ or gland, is supplied by the earthen resource, but not by the ascorbic acid.
6. As a result, ascorbic acid depletes important minerals from the body (in the body's attempt to rebalance an inherently imbalanced substance).
7. 5 billion years of the Earth's product development wisdom went into the making of this berry, whereas most laboratories are less than 50 years old and medical science of today is less than 200 years old (mere infants in comparison). Whom do you trust?
Nature has Earned Our Trust
1. Laboratories that use isolated hormones, vitamins and minerals are building imbalances into their products. Can you really create physical health and balance from something that is inherently imbalanced?
2. Nature instinctively seeks a state of balance - and passes that balance on to you.
3. Even if the required state of a plant or your body changes from year to year (due, for example to geophysical changes or changes of consciousness on the planet), if we consume wild foods, the nutrition they provide will help our bodies keep up with the changes.
4. Nature will have already changed the wild food chemical composition to suit our immediate needs.
What to Avoid in a Nutritional Supplement
1. Isolated nutritional compounds (Vitamin A, B, C... Cal-Mag, CoQ10, HRT, glandulars, MSM, DHEA, etc.)
2. highly concentrated herbal extracts (especially anything beyond a 5-1 concentration),
3. chemical look-alike synthetics.
4. concentrated sweeteners of all kinds including "organic" pure cane sugar, stevia drops, the white stevia powder, and agave (that's right, even agave is a concentrated sweetener).
What to Look for in a Nutritional Supplement
Whole earthen resources.
Multiple Herbs in a Formula
1. Due to this inherent tendency of Nature to harmonize with and balance opposing forces, a complement of herbs are safer and more effective than a single herb.
2. Multiple herb formulas require less of each herb to be effective due to the synergy established from the combination.
3. Formulating combinations of herbs requires knowledge, experience, and a keen intuitive sense.
4. Nature, then, will generate the harmony and the synergy.
5. In this manner, we co-create with Nature, and thereby form an even greater beneficial effect.
Critical Aspects Required to Sustain Organ Efficiency
Q: After correcting a spleen imbalance with herbs, will a good diet and lifestyle without the herbs continue to maintain my health?
Why you have reason to question the health claims of the most popular oil on the planet.
Without taking the supplemental form!