Basically, the body’s internal repair mechanism via stem cell replication does the repair work, although what the body needs are the building blocks for this repair. Here's how it works:
1) The pituitary gland produces the Human Growth Hormone that is involved in the process of tissue repair.
2) Overall hormonal support is important in order to insure proper pituitary functioning.
3) Silica, macro & trace minerals, sea vegetables, and certain herbs known to support bone and tissue building are among the most widely used natural earthen sources for body repair. Silica is required for bone and tissue formation (silica is essential for the development of collagen, the building block of tissues).
4) Good capillary circulation is essential in order to deliver nutrients from the blood to every cell of the body used for replication and repair. This involves the heart and the nervous system.
5) Activating a high level of electrical voltage (at least -50 mv) at the cellular level throughout the biological terrain of the body is essential for rapid healing.
6) A highly functional immune system is essential for preventing infection and reducing inflammation.
7) The reduction of concentrated sweeteners, breads, pasta, pizza, and coffee (among other things) are essential for preventing the inhibition of the body's immune response powers and repair processes. Canola oil and all grains/foods treated with RoundUp (currently in most processed foods and in most all restaurant foods today), inflames joints, increases gut inflammation, and disrupts many hormone processes. Insure your foods are grown chemical-free and non-GMO.
Foods also need to be carefully considered to focus on those that assist in cellular repair. (Surprisingly, beans are high on this list of foods that support the repair processes of the body, although certain herbs & clays far exceed that of common foods.)
8) Get off the calcium supplements (mistakenly believed to increase bone density). Consume whole foods and whole earthen resources containing the full spectrum of minerals needed in a balance created by Nature, not a lab.
When I broke my right femur bone in half (when a forklift fell on me) I followed this natural wisdom. I did not do therapy. I used no painkillers, took no antibiotics, and refused blood and tetanus shots. The bone was healed in less than 12 weeks. I was off the cane at 22 weeks. I was digging garden beds at 9 weeks. I drove from Oregon to Texas at 6 weeks using that right leg on the accelerator all the while. Today I can still dig and move a couple ton of clay in a couple of hours, 100 lbs. at a time. I am 65.
So what did I use to accelerate the repair of bone, tissue, and nerves?
1) The silica and the minerals needed for repair are derived from clay and sea vegetables. If enough silica is in the body very little scarring (if any) takes place (including scars from surgery, of which mine are only slightly visible. You would have to look close to notice them. Some have disappeared.).
I used Sacred Clay internally and topically. I consumed products like the Sea Vegetable Blend and the Vital Cleanse & Nutrify. I consumed Mineral Manna (which contains Sacred Clay) for broad spectrum silica/mineral/electrolyte support.
2) Hormonal support is derived from adaptogenic herbs. I used Revitalize for Men and the Adaptogen & Mushroom Blend. Elk Antler is a lesser known source that specifically supports pituitary performance.
3) Herbs that support bone and tissue development are numerous with the best being included in our Back, Muscle & Joints formula.
4) The spleen is responsible in part for nutrient assimilation at the cellular level. I use Spleen Builder and extra White Oak Bark (call the office) for this purpose.
5) Other organs involved in nutrient delivery to the cells are the heart and the nervous system, both of which are integrally involved in the movement of blood, oxygen, and nutrients through the capillary system to the cells of the body. I use Heart, Circulation & Nerves for this purpose. Elk Antler is also known for supporting nerve repair.
6) When the body is injured the cellular voltage attempts to jump from -20 mv to -50 mv, which is the necessary voltage for cellular repair. Without this jump in voltage, cellular repair is hindered. Sacred Clay (containing electrolytes) and Humic/Fulvic Earth (in Friendly Flora) both provide electrical properties (ions) to the body for jumping up to repair level voltage.
7) The diet is critical to achieving rapid healing. Follow the example of the animals when they are sick or injured. It is common for them to lie in the sun and eat minimally. Intermittent fasting, even up to 23 hours a day, triggers ketosis which leads to Human Growth Hormone development, and thus accelerated tissue repair. Sunlight is a powerful antimicrobial and fills the body with electrical energy.
When nourished properly the body will take the above mentioned building blocks, break them down into millions of pieces, and reformulate them into exactly what it needs to heal itself.
This is an encapsulated version of how Nature works in this area.
Here are some additional articles to explain this process in greater detail:
Is There More to the Picture Than We’ve Been Told?
The following is a comment/response answer to an insightful post by FringeScientist on the Curezone Forum questioning the trustworthiness of clay baths.
The post was made close to 8 years ago. Someone else recently found the post and asked me about it, since at the end I am mentioned personally in the post.
Common herbs and spices (with 3 example recipes below) that boost your digestive powers, improve nutrient assimilation & increase physical health
How to improve your chances of chances of surviving sugar-laden holiday celebrations in good health!