Q: Is the candida albicans fungus in the body good or bad for us?
1. The probiotics are in short supply (from the use of antibiotics, dental fillings, chemical & radiation therapies, etc.)
2. The body still carries heavy metal and chemical toxins (food sources for the candida)
3. The food being consumed feeds the candida more than the probiotics (certain foods and mostgranular & liquid sweeteners, especially when combined with an oil or fat, rapidly climb the candida population)
Q: Should we seek to eradicate 100% of the candida albicans from the body?
1. Undigested food (toxic waste in the gut)
2. Heavy metals
3. Excessive sugar levels
4. Chemicals, processed food and other poisons
Q: What are the signs of candida overgrowth in the body?
A: 1. Poor digestion, bloated stomach after a meal
2. Acid reflux
4. Cycling between constipation and diarrhea
5. Pop belly
6. Red nose and facial blotches
7. Light colored splotches on the skin
8. Dry scaly rashes
9. Hormone imbalances
10. Yeast infections
11. Sluggish energy, especially upon rising and after a meal
12. Kidney and adrenal stresses
13. Brain fog
14. Loss of memory
16. Prostate dysfunction
17. Loss of sexual drive and difficulty during performance
18. Many other symptoms
Q: What are the primary causes of candida overgrowth?
A: Reduced probiotic count in the body from:
a. The first use of antibiotics (even as an infant). It only takes one dose to set you up for a life with a candida overgrowth predisposition. Choose clay & herbal immune system builders in place of antibiotics. (Immune Power)
b. Drinking and bathing in chlorinated/fluoridated water (add Sacred Clay to your drinking and bath water to absorb the chlorine/fluorine. The clay locks onto it as it passes through your system and out of the body)
c. A diet high in sweets & oils (especially if consumed together), acid food & drink, breads made of grain flour, nuts, meat & other hard to digest foods (due to slow passage times and weakened digestive powers)
d. Silver/Mercury amalgam dental fillings (acts like a continuous antibiotic)
e. Radiation from medical tests and the environment (radiation is a heavy metal)
f. Birth control pills (increases yeast populations)
g. Plastics that increase the estrogen counts in the body
h. All soy products (because they also increase estrogen in the body)
i. Health supplements that are not Whole Earthen Resources causing nutrient and hormonal imbalances in the body (isolated vitamins and minerals disrupt the body's biological terrain)
j. Non-organic foods and processed, chemical-laden foods (chemicals on/in the food kills friendly gut flora and disrupts hormones)
k. Microwaved food and liquids (microwaves destroy the nutritional value in food, water & beverages and turn them into toxins which become a food source for candida and other pathogens)
k. Low bile function – therefore undigested fats interfering with sugar metabolism (insulin resistance) (Digestive Bitters)
l. Low production of digestive enzymes (from the pancreas, stomach, liver & intestines – therefore food putrefying in the gut (Digestive Bitters, Herbal C)
Q: What are the best herbs or clays for reducing candida overgrowth in my body?A: Sacred Clay or Mineral Manna, Soil-based probiotics (SBO's) (Friendly Flora), along with bitter herbs and digestive spices (Digestive Bitters and Herbal C) which increase digestive enzymes (produced by your own pancreas, stomach, liver, and intestines) and assist in the removal or digestion of heavy metals or toxins, thereby reducing the food sources for candida in the body.
Q: If I still have silver-mercury amalgam dental fillings can I ever get rid of candida overgrowth?
A: No, for two reasons:
Q: Are yeast infections caused by eating yeast?
A: No. Some yeasts are essential to good digestion. Yeast infections are caused by eating things that the candida yeast feeds on:
3. Sweetened chocolate often made with soy or dairy
4. Nuts & oils combined with sweets or starches (i.e.fruits and nuts together, almond butter on a rice cracker, french fries, corn chips, etc.)
5. Fruit juices (better to eat the fruit than drink the juice due to the sugar rush that feeds the yeast and weakens the spleen)
6. Cokes, energy drinks & coffee (the acids lower the intestinal pH killing probiotics, and the concentrated sugars feed the yeast)
6. Alcohol (grain/yeast ferments compete with probiotics, alcohol and the sugars blow out the spleen) (Spleen Builder)
7. Birth control pills (chemical estrogen increases yeast growth)
8. Grains, starches, yeasted breads (including Ezekiel Sprouted Bread), especially when combined with a concentrated sweetener (like jelly) and/or an oil (like butter). This oil and sugar combination results in insulin resistance followed by high sugar levels which become a food source for the yeast.
breads without oils or concentrated sugars are better, though most American grains are either too hybridized or contain herbicide overspray from neighboring fields causing hormone disruptions. This is less true for grains grown in countries that have outlawed RoundUp (which kills the friendly bacteria in the gut and disrupts hormones in the body).
Conventional and most organic breads made from grains grown in America will cause the yeast population to exceed the normal desirable levels for the body (largely due to the herbicide chemicals that were sprayed on the grain to hasten a uniform harvest). Pop bellies, bloating, inflamed joints, and digestive disturbances are sign of this happening.
The least reactive grains in this way are Einkorn & Emmer wheat. They are gluten grains, but less reactive with gluten sensitive people due to the fact that they are some of the oldest of grains.
Q: What about Brewer's Yeast or Nutritional Yeast?
A: Sari Foods Company Non-Fortified Yeast Flakes is the brand I enjoy and feel safe with. It is a good source of nutrients and does NOT promote candida, being a completely different species.
Q: I am not ready to give up coffee. How can I reduce the harmful effects of coffee?
Q: What will Mineral Manna do to the coffee that makes it less harmful?
A: Several benefits are derived from adding Mineral Manna to the coffee:
Q: Will eating mushrooms cause candida overgrowth?
Q: What can I do to manage my candida?
h. Eat bitter foods and bitter herbs (Digestive Bitters and Herbal C) (Bitter foods and herbs activate bile production which is used by the liver to encapsulate toxins and pathogens and eliminate them through the bowels)
How Much Stock Should We Really Place in the Q Phenomenon?
Today’s Life Chat focuses on the origins and agendas of the Q Team and why the swamp has not yet been drained. The definition of a self-responsible society emerges from the discussion.
Is There an Ideal "One Size Fits All" Diet for Everyone?
How to improve your chances of chances of surviving sugar-laden holiday celebrations in good health!