The Most Important First Step to Any Health Building Program
Web Audio: Click on the title below to listen to this call, or right clickthe link, then "Save link as", to save the MP3 file to your computer:
CC-August 18, 2009 - 9 Ways to Detox
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
A. Why Detoxification is an Important Daily Practice?
Daily introduction of toxins from our foods, medicines & environment today include:
1. Dental implants:
Mercury amalgams, dissimilar metals in the mouth, plastic fittings, etc. causing the daily suppression of probiotics in the intestines.
2. Dental work side effects:
Pathogens from cavitation, root canals, deteriorated teeth beneath fillings leaving gaps causing the daily release of pathogens into the system.
3. "Natural" supplements made of synthetic nutrients or hormones, i.e.
b. Some MSM products,
c. Folic acid (the natural version is called "folate",
d. Others too numerous to mention (there are books written on the subject).
4. Isolated or overly concentrated nutrients or hormones in health supplements creating metabolic imbalances -
a. Cal-Mag, zinc, ascorbic acid, Vitamin A, etc.
b. Natural hormone replacement therapy,
c. Non-whole earthen resources lead to chemical and mineral imbalances resulting in long-term deterioration of health.
5. Undigested foods turning to poisons in the gut, caused by:
a. Low bile from the liver,
b. Low pancreatic enzyme production,
c. Poor food combining practices,
d. Low probiotic count (caused by the first dose of antibiotics ever, and worsened by amalgams, chlorinated water, etc.)
e. Candida overgrowth from all four above.
6. Foods with concentrated sweeteners, chemical additives, soy, etc.
a. Food coloring, pesticides, gas treated or radiated foods,
b. The many names of MSG (monosodium glutamate) - causes obesity and hormonal imbalances:
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Hydrolyzed Plant Protein
Plant Protein Extract
Textured Protein (Including TVP)
Hydrolyzed Oat Flour
c. Chemical and concentrated sweeteners exhaust blood sugar regulators - pancreas and adrenals:
1. aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal) comprises 70% of all complaints to the FDA,
2. sucralose (Splenda),
3. xylitol (sometimes made from corn) Lethal to dogs causing kidney failure, liver damage and low blood sugar. In humans can cause gas, bloating, diarrhea, higher acidity (intravenous), allergic responses,
4. stevia drops and white powder, & Truvia (GMO derivative) (use the green stevia leaf powder only),
5. licorice candy and licorice extracts (use the powdered licorice root only),
6. "natural, organic" brown sugars & evaporated cane sugars are still concentrated sweeteners
7. high fructose corn syrup
8. barley malt
9. agave syrup (higher in concentrated fructose than high fructose corn syrup)
10. Safe sweeteners include whole fruits (not juiced or concentrated), dates, raw honey, licorice root, yacon, stevia green leaf powder (not the drops or white powder concentrate)
d. Many others too numerous to mention. Read your labels, if you can't pronounce it, or don't know what it is, don't eat it!
7. Home environment
a. Synthetic and natural carpets and furniture treated with formaldehyde and other chemicals,
b. Chemical cleaning products, printer inks, aerosols, etc.
c. Garden toxins,
1. insecticides and repellants,
2. herbicide sprays (Round Up),
3. chemical garden fertilizers (Miracle Grow), etc.
8. Environmental toxins
1. Wireless technology, (cell phones, cordless phones, computers),
2. Nuclear power plants (within 200 miles),
b. Overhead spraying, (crops, our friends in high places)
c. Work environments, corporate pollution,
d. Others too numerous to mention.
9. Medical exams & treatments (obvious)
For all the reasons above, and many more not mentioned, daily detoxification is an essential component of any health program.
B. 9 Ways to Detoxify the Body
1. Clay Baths, shower slurries,
2.All Night Foot Poultices (clay packs), Spot Poultices (liver, joint, forehead, facial, etc.)
a. apply to forehead, temples and back of neck to reduce headaches.
3. Body Wraps,
a. Home alone method - use a light painters tarp as a wrap.
4. Bitter Purge once per week,
a. Digestive Bitters
b. Ancient Mineral Blend
(1 tsp to 1/2 tablespoon),
c. Salt Seawater Sole (brine solution - 1 tsp to 1 tablespoon).
5. Clay Mouth Swish & daily brushing with clay,
a. New White Clay tooth powder soon to be released.
6. Daily clay/mineral drinks or capsules:
a. Sacred Clay, (2-3 teaspoons per day)
b. Ancient Mineral Blend (1/2 Tbsp. 2X per day) (more nourishing than detoxifying)
7. Green Superfoods, (chlorophyll & nutrients detoxify)
a. Earth & Sea Greens with SBOs & Fiber
8. Sulfur Salt (Black Salt) and the benefits of Sulfur in detoxification:
a. The body uses up to 850mg of sulfur daily,
b. Makes cell walls more permeable, and therefore improves nutrient delivery to the cells resulting in greater release of toxins,
c. Transports oxygen more effectively to the cells creating an aerobic environment.
d. Sulfur is a component of four important amino acids: cystine, cysteine, methionine & taurine which build:
1. insulin (lowers sugar),
2. heparin (an anticoagulant),
3. glutathione which aids every cell in the elimination of heavy metals and other toxic substances,
4. bile secretions which help detoxify the liver and improve digestion of oils & fats.
e. Promotes enzyme production, protein synthesis & collagen formation (connective tissue).
f. Increases blood circulation causing:
1. reduction in migraine headaches,
2. improved brain function,
g. Reduces "free radicals" in the body (bonds with the free ion),
h. Reduces allergies to pollens and foods through improved food digestion,
i. Reduces sluggishness & fatigue,
9. How to protect yourself during mercury amalgam removals:
a. All of the above before, immediately after, and following amalgam removal.