Clay Baths, Foot Baths, Clay Packs, Body Wraps, Facials, All Night Foot Packs, as a Deodorant and as a Shampoo.
Web Audio: Click on the title below to listen to this call:
CC ─ March 2, 2010 ─ 8 Ways to Apply Clay
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
The Amazingly Versatile Uses of Clay
Discover the natural benefits from the use of clay:
- Weight loss
- Cellulite reduction
- Softer, younger looking skin
- Toxin removal
- Acne reduction
- Faster wound repair
- Stop bleeding
- Internal organ detox
- Joint rehabilitation
- Many, many other uses
How to Apply Clay to the Skin─ Packing and Wrapping
- Use of Cotton Gauze and Plastic Wrap
Mixing Sacred Clay & Black Beauty
In a Bath: Use a 2 to 1 ratio
- 1/4 cup Sacred Clay to 1/8 cup Black Beauty
- 1/2 cup Sacred Clay to 1/4 cup Black Beauty (generally 1/8 cup of Black Beauty is sufficient regardless the amount of Sacred Clay, although more does increase the energy felt from the bath and its detoxification potency)
On the Skin: Use a 16 to 1 ratio
- 1/3 cup Sacred Clay to 1 tsp. Black Beauty
- 1 cup Sacred Clay to 1 Tbsp. Black Beauty
- Add water carefully at: 2 parts clay mixture to 1 part water
- Optionally, coconut oil or castor oil, or other oils may be used in place of water.
- Optionally, an herbal tea containing the desired therapeutic benefits may be used in place of water as well.
8 Ways to Apply Clay to the Skin
- With clay and water only
- With clay and coconut oil
- The use of Black Beauty in a facial
- Even 1-2 times or more per day when necessary (like during a crisis)
- Save your clay in the water if it is practical in your household
- How much clay? ─ 1/4 cup to several lbs.
- It is advisable to take Clay Baths before and after saunas (infra-red, dry or steam saunas) to increase the detoxification effectiveness
- Clay Foot Baths
- Electric Foot Baths with Clay
All Night Foot Packs
- Use cotton gauze or cheese cloth, plastic bags (optional) and a pair of socks
- Reusable – All Night Foot Poultice Kit
Clay Packs on the Body
Full Body Wraps
- The easy method ─ use painter's light plastic sheets
- Dry clay will crumble off, so cover the floor with towels or plastic from bed to shower (or just vacuum)
- Advisable to take a clay bath following a Body Wrap to remove toxins close to the skin surface drawn up by the clay wrap
As a Deodorant
- Manna Mist
Sacred Clay light slurry
As a Shampoo and Shower Slurry
- Use a plastic bucket with a lid to hold your clay paste for daily use.
Sacred Clay helps clean the soap scum from the tub or shower, though it is best to rinse clay fully from shower walls when finished to avoid orange spots from the iron in the clay oxidizing while wet on the walls for several hours.
Many blessings of health & success,
Enjoy the simple gifts from Nature!